Course start date: 28th September 2020 (Application deadline: 1st September 2020).
Full of engaging content, designed specifically for the working professional our LLM in International Human Rights Law will give you the opportunity to grow your skills, knowledge and experience in International Human Rights Law in 2020.
You will have the opportunity to learn from and network with leading experts in International Human Rights Law including the course tutor, Professor Trevor Buck, author of the key textbook, ‘International Child Law’.
On this entirely online Human Rights Law programme, you will:
- Analyse, interpret & apply the laws regulating international human rights
- Explore the birth of international human rights thinking and the struggle to balance competing rights
- Examine the international legal system & human rights legal system
- Stay up to date with the current laws as the course continually evolves
- Evaluate cases for the protection of refugees and social justice
- And much more…
Study the full LLM, Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate and choose which modules you would like to study to help you reach your specific goals.
Being entirely online and flexible, you may study at a time and place to suit you and choose exactly which modules you would like to study to help you reach your goals.
Here are some of your options:
- Freedom of Religion and the Rights of Minorities in International Law
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Social Justice
- The Protection of Refugees in International Law
- And more…
View the full list of modules when you visit the website: http://www.courses.knect365-learning.com/FKW12569EXLGPC
Hear from our past students
“The learning experience at De Montfort University was positive and has served as a significant resource in my career and personal growth.” – G. Hayburn, LLM Distance Learning Graduate
“The LLM has given me a greater depth of knowledge of my work and increased my confidence to be able to take on greater responsibilities.” – F. Wright, LLM Distance Learning Graduate
Industry Leading Course Faculty
On this distance learning programme, you will learn a from a balance of industry experts and leading academics to develop a well rounded and practical understanding. Some of the tutors that you will learn from are:
- Professor Trevor Buck, Professor of Socio-Legal Studies at Leicester De Montfort Law School.
- Kate Wilkinson Cross, Senior Lecturer in Law at Leicester De Montfort Law School
- Dr Conrad Nyamutata, Lecturer in Law at Leicester De Montfort Law School
- And more…
The Importance of Distance Learning at this Crucial time
Meet and Network
At a time where face-to-face meeting and networking is challenging if at all possible, this programme gives you the opportunity to meet and network online with like-minded professionals on the course as well as leading academics and industry experts.
Certainty and Continuity
Professionals from over 70 countries study our programmes each year, and have done for many years. This is how we bring our consistently superior and in-depth learning experiences to you, wherever you wish to study.
Tailored to you and your Goals
With courses being delivered at Certificate, Diploma or LLM levels, distance learning can help you reach your specific goals, especially since the you can choose which modules you would like to study that would most benefit your career and organisation.
Apply to your Work, Immediately
Being highly-implementable, this programme gives you hands-on experience, so that you can apply everything you learn to your job immediately.
Undertake your course from just about anywhere on the planet (with internet access). So you can work when and where it is most convenient without having to squeeze scheduled classes in to an already busy life.
An Experience Like No Other
Traditional classroom interaction is replicated virtually and our learner experience team is supporting you continuously throughout your studies.
Find out more and apply here: http://www.courses.knect365-learning.com/FKW12569EXLGPC
About De Montfort University (DMU)
- DMU is in the top 10 of most popular universities in the UK for home and EU students.
- DMU is one of the top 25 universities for graduate employment in the UK.
- Originally founded as the Leicester School of Art in 1870, (DMU) is a dynamic institution with a long and vibrant history of improving people’s lives through education.
- DMU has a long history of innovative, life-changing research, which has gained national and international recognition.
So avoid missing out and register for this course today if you wish to grow in so many more ways than you realise.