|ORGANIZATION||Institute for Integrated Transitions|
|DEADLINE||31. October 2019|
Based in Barcelona and supported by a prestigious Board and International Advisory Council, the Institute for Integrated Transitions (IFIT) is a non-governmental organisation dedicated to helping fragile and conflict- affected states achieve more sustainable transitions out of war or authoritarianism. IFIT’s core work is to serve as an expert resource on integrated policy solutions for locally-led efforts to break cycles of conflict or repression.
IFIT is currently seeking one full-time intern for our three-month Winter Internship, beginning in January of 2020. The selected intern’s responsibilities will include thematic and country research, support to IFIT’s projects, assistance with events and fundraising, and other tasks based on the needs of the office.
The position is unpaid, but offers a stipend to cover part of local transportation and hosting expenses in Barcelona in the amount of 200 euros per month, as well as a reimbursement of travel to/from Barcelona for the purposes of the internship (up to a maximum of 500€).
- 3 months (mid-January to mid-April, 2020)
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in international relations or a similar subject (current students close to acquiring an undergraduate degree may also apply)
- Demonstrated interest, research or professional experience in one of the areas of IFIT’s work
- Advanced-level written and spoken English
- Excellent drafting and editing skills
- Detail-oriented, organised and reliable
- Other languages an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a one-paragraph expression of interest to Blanca Manresa (email@example.com), stating “IFIT Internship” in the subject line.
Visit the Application Link below for more information.